Saturday, May 24, 2008

DAMN IT.

I was going to post a WackJob picture, to showcase how I've handled him (Drawing WackJob is all I did yesterday) but I forgot to throw it on my thumbdrive.

Anywho, in lew of that I'll just give you guys a rundown of what will be in my Chicago Con Book.

1- The Gyroscope (1pg)
2- The FMH & MCAD (3pg)
3- Dirty Lenny (2pg)
4- The Human Consciousness (6pg)
5- The Phantom (5pg)
6- WackJob in: Get Out of My Dreams (3pg)
7- The FMH: Brother Fole Preview (5pg)

Then I just fill the remaining 3 pages with the best of the Sketchbook Initiative.
I will take votes on which should go in.

Wackjob is thumbnailed and today I will start roughing it out on newsprint.

I have to give myself a pat on the back for accumulation quite a mass of work in just 9 months.

WHOO HOO!

No comments: